(e.g. "Banking", "Finance, Mumbai", "Pune,")
at in Information Technology - IT
· Deliver information security
projects as part of an integrated team of Advisory
· Define technical and business
requirements for information security solutions.
· Define information security
processes and policies which secure and enable the
· Enforce business, privacy and
· Implement IT and information
security related technology products.
· Review, assess, benchmark and
develop issue remediation action plans for all aspects of information security
programs and technologies.
· Develop information security
strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
· Perform basic supervisory
duties to mentor and coach junior staff. Develop people through effectively
delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff.
· Assign and review the work of
more junior employees and assist in the preparation of the final work products
in order to confirm the work is performed with the highest quality standards.
· Provide performance feedback
and training, and conduct performance reviews.
· Foster an efficient,
innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
Security Certified Professional (OSCP)