(e.g. "Banking", "Finance, Mumbai", "Pune,")
at in FMCG, Retail
This position handles a set of defined geography for handset
product line for Maharashtra , then roll out PAN India.
Key Job Functions/ Key Responsibilities
1. Responsible for achieving quarterly target in revenue & gross margin.
2. Managing the outstanding within norms.
3. Ensuring productivity of each ASM and RSM
4. Should be responsible for forecasting business plan model wise for
respective geography/ LFR
5. Responsible for reviewing RSMs / SMs on periodic basis to ensure business
objectives are met.
6. Should be focusing on liquidity of ageing inventory.
7. Responsible for hiring and development of his team members according to the
business plan and Managing the TEAM.
8. Responsible to drive various primary / secondary/ tertiary/ sell out related
schemes and ensure timely compilation and settlement of market claims.
9. Should be able to regularly analyze & track DOI / WOI at each layer of
GTM i.e distributors and retailers.
10. Should be responsible for timely collections from market and collection of
no dues certificate on monthly / quarterly basis.
11. Should be managing working capital and drive ROI for their region
12. Customer and vendor relationship management.
13. Conflict Resolution if any b/w partners, vendors etc.
Key Skills/Abilities (E stands for Essential and D stands for Desirable)
• Should have excellent management skills. (E)
• Should be technically sound. (E)
• Should have high analytical skills. (E)
• Should have high aptitude and logical approach. (E)
• Should have good communication skills. (E)
• Should have excellent presentation skills – power point etc. (E)
• Preferable from telecom / Distribution Company. (D)
Preferred Experience Telecom and distribution companies
Work Experience Required 15 yrs in telecom
CTC offered up to 19L
Job Location(s) Mumbai
Qualification Graduate / MBA
Job responses on (email id ) email@example.com