(e.g. "Banking", "Finance, Mumbai", "Pune,")
at in Ceramics /Sanitary ware
• QC Inspection at warehouses for
OEM incoming material.
• Feedback on gualiy for product
• Feedback for product Modification.
• Claim settlement from OEMs.
• Monitoring./ Reporting /
Coordination with ware house QC team.
• Coordination with QC team based
• Conversion of defective
products into Salable.
• Customer complaint escalation
• Dealer complaints escalation
• Replacement cases...against mfg
• Replacement cases against
• Training to Customer Care team.
• Training to SPS / Franchisee /
• Training to sales team on
technical aspects of Sanitary ware.
• Training to IBD team based at
• Salvage of spares from broken
& QC rejected material.
• Arrangement of spares for
pending service calls.
• Identification of common
• Spare part Catalogue.
• Review /follow up for spare
parts availability. .
• Spares Indenting etc.
Plumber Guide/Customer guide.
• Support to VM team for
technical dimensions, Corrections photo shoot etc.
• Plumbing Guide Vol-2.
• Support for making Installation
animation for products.
• Data bank for all technical
specification of products.
• Coordination with ware house
logistic team for fast redrasal of cases.
• Support Guidance to team
• Complete clean up exercise of
• Support extended for migration
• Validation for sample products
received from OEMs.
• Inputs for new product
• Validation of serviceability of
Dealer Relationship Management
• Claim settlement against mfg
• Claim settlement against
transit & concealed breakage cases.
• Reply. to technical queries of
• Dealer visit to collect
feedback market analysis and to resolve pending issues.
• Technical training to dealer
• Support for technical problem
resolution on projects.
• Installation guidelines.
Experience : 8 to 13
care", "Claim settlement", "training", "spares
management", "customer service", "technical service"
Work Experince Required 8 to 13 Yrs
CTC offered 15 LPA
Job Location(s) Manesar
Job responses on (email id ) firstname.lastname@example.org