Creative Director – Copy (Mainline) for one of the Advertising Agency in Mumbai - Exp 10 to 15 years. Contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
at in Media and Advertising
Industry : Media and Advertising
As a Creative Director – Copy (Mainline) for one of the Advertising Agency in Mumbai - Exp 10 to 15 years. Contact on email@example.com your responsibilities include the following
Creative Director, Copy is responsible for
leading creative development and ultimately for the quality of the final
creative deliverables. This position is responsible for providing creative
direction and feedback while ensuring that business objectives are met.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
- Be a highly creative, positive, big-idea
generator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Confer with clients to determine objectives, background
information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Proactively contribute to the evolution and
success of the client s business, brand, and marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the Management, team
members, and all other departments to discuss client requirements, presentation
concepts and timelines.
- Have reputation for innovative thinking,
working with an entrepreneurial spirit across all disciplines, contributing and
leading on-target creative that is well received by the client, and also push
smart creativity that gets noticed by consumers and the industry.
- Assimilate information and translate it into
informative and compelling messaging.
- Review and approve final copy developed by
team members and present final product to clients for approval.
- Demonstrate a passion for strategic problem
solving and utilize a deep understanding of language and grammar.
- Be committed to relevancy and come up with
breakthrough solutions to real problems from strategy to fit and finish.
- Be a resourceful, collaborative team player
with a proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment managing multiple
projects and developing strong working relationships with internal and external
- Demonstrate organization and ability to
effectively plan and manage multiple projects by delegating team accordingly to
meet the needs at hand.
- Assertively make decisions on a daily basis
that ensure both efficiency and creative quality.
- Maintain a productive, supportive environment
for the creative team, and provide both creative and technical expertise and
- Set expectations and standards for creative
team attitude, behavior and teamwork through motivation and mentoring.
- Bachelor s degree in English, journalism,
advertising, communications or related field of study preferred.
- 10+ years of creative writing experience, preferably in an
- Spirits and experiential experience preferred.
- Compelling writing experience in a
communications, advertising or interactive agency.
- Exceptional attention to detail and
flexibility in meeting urgent requests.
- Ability to keep up to date with trends in
branding, marketing, advertising and related communications industries.
- Ability to become and stay knowledgeable about
products and services specific to assigned accounts