(e.g. "Banking", "Finance, Mumbai", "Pune,")
at in Engineering, Manufacturing, Infrastructure
· To prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company s products,
solutions and services, and to achieve the annual sales and income target as
assigned by Department manager.
· To identify and establish new customers as well as new business
opportunities to ensure successful market penetration.
· To conduct regular visits to customers/dealers in order to maintain
good rapport as well as to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the
products, services/support and other market information.
· To establish healthy customer relations and provide efficient and
effective service/ support so as to maintain their confidence in the reputation
of the products and services offered by the Company.
· Graduation in Technical background and Post Graduation in Management
· Established contacts in various multinational and local Personal care
· Techno Commercial capabilities
· Smart & Excellent communication skills.
· Independent workers and team player
· Able to work under fast pace environment
· Willing to learn attitude
Candidate must have experience of 0-3 years.
Preferably Western India
Salary will be INR 4 Lacs to 5 Lacs per annum.