DSG Project Manager
|Industry : Electricals / Switchgears|
|Location : Thane|
|As a DSG Project Manager your responsibilities include the following|
Job Description :
Position title: DSG Project Manager
Works as part of the Business Operation DSG to provide Project Management for business systems implementations projects
and other projects as required.
· Follows the Corporate DSG Project Life Cycle methodology within our defined governance structure.
· Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
· Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established
estimating models, best practices, and past experience.
· Define team member roles and expectations and ensure timely feedback. Ensure that project resources receive any
necessary training and are used effectively.
· Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget,
and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustments as necessary.
· With other leads, develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, following DSG’s Project Management Methodology.
Ensure that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members.
· Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations. Manage relationships with all suppliers
and subcontractors. Monitor supplier progress and adherence to the contract.
· Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
Work to resolve issues and problems that occur during the project life-cycle.
· Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
· Represent the team at Project review meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all key project plans,
commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budgets, schedule, and scope changes.
· Ensure that the product fulfills the contract and meets the sponsor's expectations.
· Ensure that any activity, task and responsibility required by role in terms of the International Trade Compliance Regulation
is managed and performed in full compliance with the Company ITC certification program
School Background / Working Seniority
· 6 years project management experience
· 2 years experience managing medium to large scale IT projects
· International experience is a plus
· University degree or equivalent experience
· Multiple langue skills and very strong command of English
· PMP or equivalent project management certification preferred
Technical / Functional skills
· Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills
· Excellent Customer Relationship Skills
· Experience with Business Systems and Application Projects preferred
· Experience of working in a global environment essential
· Process Discipline and Documentation skills essential
· Experience managing new services/releases as a project an advantage
· Knowledge of ITIL v3 an advantage
· Ability to communicate in multiple European Languages an advantage
· Ready to move beyond own area of comfort
· Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills
· Ability to be adaptable and flexible while responding to deadlines on assignments and workflow fluctuations
· The above duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and requirements of the position
and are not intended to be an exhaustive list. In order to achieve business objectives other duties may be included
at the discretion of the departmental manager.
|Send Your mail on firstname.lastname@example.org|