Opportunity for Key Account Manager – MNC Pharma – Indore, Raipur. Please contact on team Pharma@contactxindia.com
at in Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Biotech
Industry : Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Biotech
As a Opportunity for Key Account Manager – MNC Pharma – Indore, Raipur. Please contact on team Pharma@contactxindia.com your responsibilities include the following
As a Key Accounts Manager you will be responsible for the development
and performance of all sales strategies in assigned market. Further you will
drive primary sales, secondary sales and ensuring brand presence in defined
markets. You will supervise/manage the distributor network to achieve desired
sales objectives thereby ensuring achievement of financial and ethical
objectives of the division as per the business strategy.
To achieve this you will have authority to develop your customer management
plan, approve expiry products issue credit note for distributors under your
control, recommending appointment and credit limits of distributors, develop,
execute & plan your resource utilization and participate in Strategy
Execution review meetings to ensure alignment.
You have a very important role to play in Divisions success.
Roles and Responsibilities in detail
Area Business Planning:
• Plan for monthly and quarterly business.
• Plan for Trade activation business and over all sales
• Plan demand generation and fulfillment
• Monitor actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce
variance against expectations
• Prescription audit for brands and other competitors brands
• To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors /
chemist (Trade) as per the therapy / product requirement and maintain the same
in physical / electronic format.
• Identifying potential town and appointing distributor and customers
(trade) in line with business philosophy
Business generation & development:
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Sales target by
promoting companies product ethically to customers as per the business plan
• Having science base discussion with Doctor and chemist for promotion of
product in clinic and at chemist place
• Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers need
• To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
• To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division
• Facilitate the process of successful new product / products launch in the
territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the
new product, meet them at pre determined intervals, effective in clinic / trade
promotion and feed back to the company
• Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are
covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
a. 100% coverage of Doctors.
b. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the
division / therapy.
c. Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory
management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the
therapy / division.
• Ensuring the visibility of brands on retailers outlet as a part of brand
• To plan and attend Retail meets, Market Blitz etc for sales growth